Peacock Fitness 1-2-1 Terms and Conditions
Payment and commencing of sessions
- Payment must be received in advance before any Personal Training sessions can take place.
- Either a Par Q/Pre-Exercise health screening document or disclaimer must be completed and signed by the client before the commencing of their Personal Training.
- All Personal Training packages need to be fully used within 90 days of purchase after which any remaining sessions will be forfeited
- If you need to cancel a session that you have booked, you must give 24 hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in you being charged the full session rate.
- If, for any reason, I need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, your next session will be provided free of charge.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a mutually agreed time.
- If I am more than 10 minutes late for our appointment, you will receive one free session, to be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
- If you’re late for your session, your session length will be reduced accordingly, and you will be charged at the normal session rate.
- If you’re more than 20 minutes late, the session may be cancelled, and you will be charged for the full session at the normal session rate.
Expiries and extensions
You may extend Personal Training packs for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
- Serious illness
- Serious injury
- If you are unable to continue your Personal Training sessions due to medical reasons, a refund may be available for any remaining sessions, however you will need to provide us with evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- If I am unable to honour this agreement due to health concerns, or if Peacock Fitness ceases to trade then you will be refunded for any outstanding sessions.
- Should you experience any pain, discomfort, or injury during any of your sessions, please inform me immediately and I will ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Prior to, or during, the course of your Personal Training, health concerns may arise that may require further input from your doctor, physiotherapist, or other allied health care professional. If such concerns arise, you should consult an appropriate health professional before continuing your Personal Training sessions.
- Please be aware that I am not a qualified health care professional and cannot diagnose and/or prescribe medicinal treatment for any form of injury, disease, or other medical problem.